Bold Report Writer
Report Writer is a class library that enables the user to render reports defined in Microsoft’s RDL format (2008 or 2008 R2) as PDF, Word, Excel, HTML and CSV documents.
The important features of Report Writer are listed as follows:
- RDL Specification - Supports RDL specification for the SQL Server 2008 and RDL specification for the SQL Server 2008 R2 only. List of available report definition formats:
- Data sources - You can use advanced database servers Data Sources in Report Writer (SQL and Oracle).
- Charts - Show all basic types of charts that are available in Microsoft RDL reports.
- Tablix - Shows the summaries and simple tables.
- Gauge - Shows measurement values by using expression values.
- Textbox - Shows textbox data with expression support.
- Export - Export report as PDF, Word, Excel, HTML and CSV.
- Report Parameter - Views the report based on the report parameter value.